Posts Tagged ‘flv to ipod’
As we know, iPod, the most popular portable player all over the world, is mostly limited by iTunes store.
It makes you crazy that you have to buy DVD movies you already have on iTunes Store or have no way to watch your favorite videos on iPod, isn’t it?
It’s time to get your iPod free now.
Apple doesn’t prevent us from putting properly formatted movies on the perfect device. So, if we could convert DVD movies or digital videos to iPod compatible, we can enjoy them on iPod unlimitedly. The following two parts will tell you how to finish the conversion work easily.
1. Convert DVD movies to iPod
Install and launch a iPod DVD Converter. You can load DVD files by clicking the “load DVD folders” button.
After your DVD movie is loaded, select right output format from the drop-down presetting list according to your iPod.
Click the Start button to convert DVD movies to iPod compatible format, then you can upload converted DVD movies to iPod(nano/touch/classic/video) or iPhone.
2.Convert Videos to iPod
Install and launch a iPod Video Converter.
Click the Add button, and the program will let you browse your computer hard drive. Select the video files you want to convert and click OK.
Select output format from the drop-down presetting list, which are similar with you do in ripping DVD to iPod.
Click the Start button and wait for the conversion to be finished.
Now, you can kick iTunes store out of the planet. 😀
1. With the recommended DVD to iPod Ripper, 3 types DVD files can be imported:
(1). regular DVD movie discs;
(2). A DVD folder, it appears like “Video_ts” “audio_ts” folders.
(3). A DVD ISO image, you can mount the iso file in your virtual DVD emulator, say Daemon Tools, and then load the DVD movie.
2. After DVD movie is imported, you can see all the chapters and titles in it, and then you can check the ones you want to convert.
3. You can check the “Merger into one file” option to join all the selected chapters or video clips into one file instead of creating a separated file for each chapter or video clip.
4. Clicking the Settings button, you can customize output video and audio parameters. (advanced user)
5. If you want to edit your movie, such as trimming time length, cropping screen, adding effect, you can refer to another guide.